Workshop: Master Knotless Braids
With Celebrity Hairstylist & Creator of the Goddess Locs Dr. Kari Williams
Advance your skills as a hairstylist by mastering the knotless braid technique. Under the guidance of trichologist and celebrity hairstylist, Dr. Kari Williams, learn the fundamentals of knotless box braids and cornrows, proper parting technique, ergonomics and more. As one of the most in-demand protective styles all year-round, knotless braids (a.k.a invisible braids, no-knot braids or feed-in braids) can fetch prices as high as $300 and $750 — which translates to increased earning potential for you and your business.
Reserve your spot for this 90-minute online workshop if you’d like to master:
- Proper parting patterns
- Knotless (Feed-in) cornrows with extensions
- Knotless box braids with extensions
- Proper positioning of your hands to avoid discomfort or injury
- Safety and sanitation
- Curl pattern and texture
- Customer service and consultation
Tools, supplies and models are not included in the price of the workshop. Please be sure to bring the following items:
- Mannequin Head
- Mannequin Tripod
- Duckbill Hair Clips (1 pack)
- Braiding Hair (2 Packs)
- Hair Jam or Gel
- Rattail Comb
About Dr. Kari Williams
Dr. Kari Williams is the chief creator, designer, and owner of Mahogany Hair Revolution—a natural hair salon and hair care studio located in Los Angeles.
She’s highly sought-after for her creative hairstyles that have graced the crowns of celebrities like Brandy Norwood, Meagan Good, Willow Smith and Ava Duvernay.
Check out her receipts:
- Licensed cosmetologist & barber
- Salon-owner for 12 years
- Received doctorate in Trichology at the age of 25
- Creator of the Goddess Locs
- Founder of Beauty By Dr. K product line
- Governor-appointed member of The California State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology
Not Ready To Reserve Your Spot?
We’ll send you a reminder as well as news regarding upcoming online workshops.