Yeluchi stylists are committed to making sure you get the exact look you want. Of course, a key element in doing so is talent and skill, but it’s also critical that the lines of communication are open before, during and after your appointment. To help ensure that you get the style you want, we ask that you:
- Be sure that the style you request and the picture you provide at the time you make your appointment is the style you want.
- We encourage you to review your stylist’s work during the appointment and let her know if your hairstyle isn’t coming out the way you’d like it. If it’s not quite right, feel free to ask her to make any necessary adjustments.
- Review your hair when the stylist is done, but before she leaves, and ask that she adjust anything that might need adjusting.
If for some reason, even with speaking with your stylist, you’re unhappy with an aspect of your hairstyle, give us a call and we’ll arrange for it to be fixed. We only ask that post-appointment changes to your style are within reason and are requested within 48 hours of your appointment.
If only a certain aspect of your hairstyle needs to be adjusted, please request a fix by following the steps below. If you’re experiencing a ‘hair emergency,’ please give us a call at (212) 461-0928.
How to request a fix
- Please request a fix within 48 hours of your original appointment by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please include your booking number or order number, the name of your stylist, pictures of the issue, any reference photos you included at the time of booking and an explanation of what’s wrong.
- Upon receiving your request for a fix, we may follow up with you via a phone call to further understand the issue.
How fixes works
- Hairstyle adjustments or fixes will be done by the same stylist that was booked for the initial appointment.
- We will work with your schedule to provide a hairstyle fix within approximately 7 days of your request, stylist availability permitting.
We offer partial and full refunds on a case-by-case basis at our sole discretion, however, below are instances where partial or full refunds are usually issued.
We’ll issue a partial refund if…
- The stylist that did your hair is not available to fix the issue within a time frame that works for both parties
- There are no stylists available to fix the issue
We’ll issue a full refund if…
- The issue with your hairstyle cannot be fixed
- The stylist was for some reason a no-show and you choose not to reschedule your appointment
This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.